Senior Program Manager with extensive experience in project and portfolio management, leading high visible, functional and technical projects guiding small and large-scale domestic and international teams.
Led projects in high-tech, manufacturing, oil & gas, distribution, media, telecommunications, publishing, banking, professional services, waste management and water technologies.
Key activities include alignment of the solution with the business strategy, development of future state business process design, change management identification through to system design and implementation.
As a professional leader, takes responsibility of leading engagements from initial kickoff to a successful finish. Leads and develops teams that collaborate. Sets project goals and controls all aspects of forecasting and budgeting, continuously improves productivity and goes the extra mile to achieve the objectives.
Key Business Skills:
• Client Relationship, Stakeholders Management, Program Management
• Executive Coaching, Mentorship, Excellent Leadership Skills
• Focused on Scope, Schedule, Quality, Time Management, Cost, and Budgets
• Business Process Analysis and Optimization, Budget Management
• System Selection and Value Proposition Development, Asset Managements
• Risk Management, Issues Management, Problem Solving Resolution
• Strong Cost Controls, Governance and Compliance, Lifecycle Management
• Excellent proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Visio), and MS SharePoint